- Ladies cut 100% Preshrunk Ringspun Cotton T-Shirt.
- Super soft to wear. Not a typical "resort t-shirt" that is thin and falls apart.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- In other words, it s a damn good quality thick t-shirt and print. This is not a cheap thin shirt from a big box store, but a quality shirt built to last.
About the fit of our Women's Howard Livingston Blame It On the Margaritas V-Neck T-Shirt
- The relaxed fit is not skin tight and is for everyday wear. The t-shirt is stitched well and will hold up wash after wash. Click the size chart above to find your best fit.
- The prints are vivid and have a soft feel to them.
How to care for your Island Jay T-Shirt:
- Wash cold and hang dry. That's it!
- We both know you are not going to hang dry this tee, so tumble dry low and it should be good.
- You turned the dryer on high, didn't you? It will be fine if you do this from time to time.
- If you ever decide to iron your t-shirt (Trying hard not to laugh as I type this), be sure to iron it inside out.
Island Jay: Your One-Stop Destination for Relaxation
As the Chief Relaxation Officer, my goal is to help you embrace the beach lifestyle and find peace and tranquility in your everyday life.
Our collection of beach products is carefully curated to help you bring the essence of paradise into your home. But at Island Jay, we believe in more than just shopping. That's why we encourage you to explore our blog posts and social media pages, where you'll find inspiration and advice on how to live the beach life.
So why wait? Take a 60-second break from reality and come back to Island Jay. Whether you're shopping for beach products or just looking for a moment of peace and relaxation, you'll find what you need to "Relax Your Life" here.
Yours in tropical relaxation,
Material is much thinner than the other shirts I have purchased before.
Great summer shirt.
Great company to order from.
Absolutely love their shirts and sweatshirts! Fantastic quality! When you order and when it ships, you get the funniest messages from them. Cleverly written!