Island Jay s Hooked on Beer Ring Game is a fresh take on an old Caribbean bar game. Hooked on Beer Beer Bottle Opener Hook & Ring Toss Game
The original Hook & Ring game has a new face to it. Island Jay has developed their own version of this classic beach bar game. This Hook & Ring Game will be a great gift to a loved one or for yourself that will last for many years. Island Jay's Hooked on Beer is great for any backyard, rec room, office, or tiki bar. Designed for any age to play, the game can become addictive as it is easy to learn, but harder to conquer. Can be played by yourself or against others.
Simple and fun to play. Easy to setup. Great for all ages.
Hand crafted in the USA, Island Jay's Hooked on Surfing Hook & Ring Game is made of durable products that can be used indoors or outdoors. The wood is hand cut from cedar trees, laser etched to ensure the logo will never wear out, and then coated in an all weather coating . All of this is done right in the USA. All metal parts are exterior grade to reduce corrosion. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Includes all the parts you need to play.
- Game Board, Approx 12" tall
- Beer Bottle Opener
- Standard 2" Metal Ring
- Ceiling Hook
- Wall Screws for Game Board
- Install Instructions
- Game Instructions
Looking for instructions on How to install the old Hook & Ring Game from Island Jay?
Look no further. Island Jay's instructions for setting our own Hook & Ring Toss game can be used for anyone.
Instructions are based on an 8 ceiling. Adjust install positions as needed.
1. Screw the open hook into the center hole of the game board.
2. Attach your game board to a wall using screws. The board should be between 48 -60 from the floor.
3. Screw the eye hook into the ceiling about 5 feet from the wall.
4. Tie the ring to one end of the string and hang the ring on the open hook.
5. Thread the other end of the string through the eye hook and pull until the string starts to pick up the ring while on the open hook. Tie the string to the eye hook.
6. Unhook the ring and move it around to make sure it can land on the hook. Make sure the string is taught, just like if it was tossed.
If you ever have any questions about setting up your Hook & Ring Game or the Instructions, please contact us!