Need a little mint with your rum? Check out Island Jay's Island Mojito made with Rum and enjoy one during your next beachy sunset.
- 2oz Silver Rum
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 4 Lime Wedges
- 2 Table Spoons of Sugar
- 5 oz Club Soda
Let's Make It!
- Add the mint leaves and 2 lime wedges to the bottom of your glass.
- Muddle them to release the mint oils.
- Add the other 2 lime wedges and sugar. Muddle them. Do not strain anything.
- Add ice to fill up the glass
- Pour the Silver Rum over the ice.
- Add the Club Soda.
- Mix & serve