We agree that winter sucks! Don’t worry...we will take care of your winter drink needs and usher you into a sun-filled, tropical state of mind with a Tropical Sangria
- 1 bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
- ½ cup guava juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple (cut into 1-inch wedges)
- 6 orange slices
- 6 blood orange slices
- 6 mango slices
- Seeds and juice from 1 passion fruit
- In a pitcher, combine wine, juices, pineapple wedges, orange slices, mango, passion fruit juice and seeds.
- Stir well and seal with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or up to 24 hours).
- Pour sangria into glasses with crushed ice.
- Serve with fruit slices and pieces
Serves 4-6 people