Island Jay’s Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe
Summer is still going strong here in Florida. It’s also the same way we like our drinks...strong. If you are in need of a beach vacation and longing to enter a tropical state of mind, we have concocted a tropical drink to help you out!
While you are sipping this blue cocktail, envision yourself floating on a raft in crystal clear blue water at your favorite vacation destination. If that’s Bora Bora or your backyard, the drink will taste delicious!
Grab your swimsuit, flop flops, a cocktail shaker and let’s get started!
Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe
- ¾ oz Blue Curaçao Liqueur (gives it the pretty blue color!)
- 1½ oz White Rum
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1½ ozCream of Coconut
- Pour white rum into a cocktail shaker about 3/4 of the way full with ice.
- Then, Add the blue curaçao.
- Next, add the coconut cream.
- Finally, add the pineapple juice.
- Cover and shake for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
We hope you love this blue fruity goodness! Do you have any other drink recommendations you would like to see on our Islander blog? Leave a comment below with your suggestions! It may just end up on the blog next week.