Island Jay's Caribbean Rum Punch Recipe
Island Jay's Caribbean Rum Punch is a captivating and refreshing rum-based drink that I have had the pleasure of sampling on my visits to the various different tropical destinations. Every tropical destination seems to have a unique twist to how they make their rum punch, which varies depending on the type of rum used and the juices blended into it.
The taste of a cold glass of rum punch adorned with pieces of fresh fruit will fly your mind away to the Caribbean islands and leave you basking in the sweet rays of the tropical sun. Even if you are not in a lower latitude, there is no reason why you cannot envision sitting by a beautiful white sandy beach sipping your rump punch.
Here are the ingredients for Island Jay's Caribbean Rum Punch Recipe. The next time you want to feel as if you are on a tropical vacation, follow these instructions;
Here is Island Jay's Rum Punch Recipe
- 1 ounce of Silver Rum
- 1 ounce of Coconut Rum
- 1 ounce of Mango Rum
- 1.5 ounces of orange juice
- 1.5 ounces of cranberry juice
- 1.5 ounces of pineapple juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple slice for garnish
How to prepare the rum punch
- Fill up your glass with ice
- Next, pour in the three rums into your glass.
- Then add in the three juices
- Shake to mix well or blend in a blender
- Garnish with pineapple slices
- Then serve and share with your friends. Trust me, they will all be asking you for tips on how to make such a refreshing Caribbean rum punch.