Island Jay's Frozen Bahama Madness (Video)
Island Jay's Frozen Bahama Madness....with 6oz of alcohol per drink, you can truly blame it on the rum.
This is one of those truly tropical rum drinks that you can sit back, relax, and enjoy. Perhaps I am a lightweight, but I was a bit numb after having this one. It's strong and sweet all the the same time. The pineapple adds a nice tropical touch helping you to "be in the islands". When you are done with your frozen concoction, you can scrape the pineapple from the inside with a spoon to enjoy a mix of pineapple and Frozen Bahama Madness.
I always use a Margaritaville Blender, but that is optional. This recipe will make enough to fill a big pineapple with our Frozen Bahama Madness.
Here is what you will need.
- 2 oz Dark Rum (We use Sailor Jerry
- 2 oz Coconut Rum (We use Blue Chair Bay)
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur
- 1 oz Apricot Brandy
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice ( or Pineapple Chunks )
- 1 oz Grenadine
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 Cup Ice. Use 2 Cups if you want to cut the sweetness a bit and get more out of the batch. This is what I did in the video.
- 1 Pineapple, Cored (Optional but suggested)
- Cut the top off your pineapple. Using a corer from a local kitchen supply store, core out the inside of the pineapple. Be sure to cut out the hard center with a knife that the corer cannot remove. This allows more rum to make it's way in! If time permits, chill or freeze the pineapple before using.
- In a Margaritaville Blender, add the ice to the ice reservoir. In a traditional blender, put the ice in the blender pitcher. Then add all ingredients to the pitcher. Blend! Blend! Blend!
- Pour into your pineapple, add a straw, find a hammock or beach, and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Size Chart Doesn't Fit? No Worries! We offer a 90 Day Return Policy.
About Ladies T-Shirt Fit: Like all of our ladies t-shirts, they are a true ladies cut, meaning they are smaller than a men's shirt of the same size. Also, our ladies t-shirts are more of a regular fit and not a slim fit, unless specifically and clearly stated.
Example: If you normally wear a ladies Large t-shirt, then order your Island Jay ladies t-shirt in a ladies Large. If you wear men's sizes, order a size up. Therefore, if you wear a men's Large t-shirt, order our ladies t-shirt in a size X-Large.
FYI : We use the term "Ladies" to refer to female sizing and not a specific size range or fit style. For us, "Ladies" and "Women's" are the same sizing. Please use the size chart below to make sure your Island Jay tee will fit you. If not, no worries, we will gladly exchange your item within 90 days of purchase.
Hoodies: Our hoodies are unisex sized/Men's sized unless otherwise clearly noted in the title and description of the product details. They are a bit baggy. If you normally wear a Men's XL T-Shirt, an XL Hoodie will be baggy.
Hats: Our hats are adjustable with a strap on the back and fit most head sizes up to XL. Our hats are not fitted.
What if it does not fit?
No problem. We welcome returns and exchanges within 90 days of purchase. We will even cover return shipping back to you. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. As mentioned above, if you are in between sizes, we suggest going up a size. This applies for both ladies and men's.