Is The Beach Your Happy Place?
About the fit of our Women's The Beach Is My Happy Place Sunset V-Neck T-Shirt
- The relaxed fit is not skin tight and is for everyday wear. The t-shirt is stitched well and will hold up wash after wash. Click the size chart above to find your best fit.
- The prints are vivid and have a soft feel to them.
How to care for your Island Jay T-Shirt:
- Wash cold and hang dry. That's it!
- We both know you are not going to hang dry this tee, so tumble dry low and it should be good.
- You turned the dryer on high, didn't you? It will be fine if you do this from time to time.
- If you ever decide to iron your t-shirt (Trying hard not to laugh as I type this), be sure to iron it inside out.
Island Jay: Your One-Stop Destination for Relaxation
As the Chief Relaxation Officer, my goal is to help you embrace the beach lifestyle and find peace and tranquility in your everyday life.
Our collection of beach products is carefully curated to help you bring the essence of paradise into your home. But at Island Jay, we believe in more than just shopping. That's why we encourage you to explore our blog posts and social media pages, where you'll find inspiration and advice on how to live the beach life.
So why wait? Take a 60-second break from reality and come back to Island Jay. Whether you're shopping for beach products or just looking for a moment of peace and relaxation, you'll find what you need to "Relax Your Life" here.
Yours in tropical relaxation,
I order most all our tees from Island Jay's. Quality is excellent, sizing is spot on. The colors are great and the sayings fit our beach lifestyle.
Love the shirt. Feel of the material is so inviting, soft, relaxing. Size is on spot. I always get compliments when I wear the shirt.
Women's The Beach Is My Happy Place Sunset V-Neck T-shirt
When I first got my shirt, I ordered the wrong size. I was able to get the correct size easily by calling Island Jays. Island Jays has the BEST customer service I've ever dealt with.
Ordered this as a gift for a friend. Delivery was delayed, no problem. Loved the emails detailing the reason for the delay. Thank goodness the pilot found his way!!