Let's Be Naughty & Save Santa The Trip Unisex T-Shirt.
Santa has enough to do this Christmas season. I am sure he and the reindeer would appreciate the heads up to save a little time.
About the fit of our Let's Be Naughty & Save Santa The Trip Unisex T-Shirt
- The relaxed fit is not skin tight and is for everyday wear. The t-shirt is stitched well and will hold up wash after wash. Click the size chart above to find your best fit.
- The prints are vivid and have a soft feel to them.
- This is a unisex fit tee and is men's sized. It fit's like all of our men's short sleeve tees.
- 4.5oz midweight tee 65% polyester & 35% soft preshrunk cotton
- Tagless. No itch. You are welcome.
- Well stitched and constructed. We could add a bunch of boring bits about how this was sewn up, but will you really want to read that?
- It's a nice shirt....what's left to think about? Grab one for yourself ASAP.
How to care for your Island Jay T-Shirt:
- Wash cold and hang dry. That's it!
- We both know you are not going to hang dry this tee, so tumble dry low and it should be good.
- You turned the dryer on high, didn't you? It will be fine if you do this from time to time.
- If you ever decide to iron your t-shirt (Trying hard not to laugh as I type this), be sure to iron it inside out.
Island Jay: Your One-Stop Destination for Relaxation
As the Chief Relaxation Officer at Island Jay, my goal is to help you embrace the beach lifestyle and find peace and tranquility in your everyday life.
Our collection of beach products is carefully curated to help you bring the essence of paradise into your home. But at Island Jay, we believe in more than just shopping. That's why we encourage you to explore our blog posts and social media pages, where you'll find inspiration and advice on how to live the beach life.
So why wait? Take a 60-second break from reality and come back to Island Jay. Whether you're shopping for beach products or just looking for a moment of peace and relaxation, you'll find what you need to "Relax Your Life" here.
Yours in tropical relaxation,