1. Screw the open hook into the center hole of the game board.
2. Attached your game board to a wall using the adhesive strips or screws. The board should be between 48”-60” from the floor.
3 Screw the eye hook into the ceiling about 5 feet from the wall.
4. Tie the ring to one end of the string and hang the ring on the open hook.
5. Thread the other end of the string through the eye hook and pull until the string starts to pick up the ring while on the open hook. Tie the string to the eye hook.
6. Unhook the ring and move it around to make sure it can land on the hook. Make sure the string is taught, just like if it was tossed.